Monday, June 30, 2008

I made a blog!

Well, one week to go and I'm really excited/terrified out of my mind. I'm not too computer savy, so be patient if my blog looks ugly and is boring. But eventually I'll put up pictures of people and redeem myself simply by meeting cool people. So keep reading and write comments (not necessarily to this post, because it's kind of pointless, there was just nothing there so I added this) because comments will make me happy when I'm in Africa not seeing or hearing from anyone I know for extended periods of time. Ok bye!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

this is probably the worst post ever! c'mon! give me something interesting to read!

Anonymous said...

I'm so incredibly proud of you....your blog. So proud. Mmm...

Jessica Leighanne said...

I'm really excited for you Kelsex! I wish you all the best. My boyfriend is in the application process and i'll have to share your experience with him. He wants to do Africa too.

Anyway, you rule.

-Jessexica

sueb said...

Yeah Kelsey! Love, mom

Anonymous said...

You deleted my comment? After you told me you would keep it? How DARE you. You know what, now I'm glad you're leaving.



haha...no one will know that my comment was posted twice and will think that what I just said is true. haha.

Anonymous said...

Hi beautiful. When you say 'site' as in a website, its spelled site. Not 'sight'. I love you. I will continue to correct your spelling no matter where you wander.

Kelsey said...

Sight. Sight. Sight. Take that lady.